Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A note about the following two recipes...

This was too funny not to share...

The night we made the salmon (below), I tried to give AJ a piece of it and he spit it out. HOWEVER, when I shared mine with him that had the relish on it, he loved it! We shared the last piece for lunch yesterday.

I also tried to give him some hard boiled egg from the night we had egg salad sandwiches. He wasn't real thrilled about it. BUT, when I shared my egg salad with him that had the Green Chile Mayonnaise in it (recipe below), again, he loved it.

By the way, for those of you out there reading this who may not be familiar with my family, AJ is my 11-month old baby. He eats thing like pepperoncini's, pickled garlic, pickles, and now apparently isn't even phased by spicy green chile mayonnaise (rather, he prefers it!!). This is going to make things a lot easier as he is able to eat more of the things that we eat. He'll be asking for the hot sauce!

2 comments:

Marcee said...

That is too funny! By the way, loved the banana muffins. I made 15 out of one batch though, not 10. How many do you usually get?

Jandi said...

That is great. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...