Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

You've gotta try these!!


So I saw these Crockpot liners at Wal-mart last week. I debated for a minute, then thought, "You know, I do hate cleaning my crockpot, and I do use it about once a week, so why not..."

I just cooked chicken in my crockpot and used a liner, and it was fabulous!! When my chicken was done, I just removed the bag and poked a hole in it to drain all the juice I didn't want, then put my chicken in a dish. My crockpot is clean as a whistle! I'll still wash it out because you can never be too careful with chicken... But I am hooked! I will use these bags from here on out in my crockpot. I also read that you can use the oven bags as well - same material, same temperature resistance.

Anything to make my job a little easier...

1 comments:

Jandi said...

if you use it once a week, where are those recipes?